Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Loooong Day

Today is going to be such a long day.....

7am: Wake up, get everyone ready
8am: Leave to get Zoe to school
8:20am: Drop Zoe at school
8:40am: Home
10:30: ST
11am: All done with ST - leave to get Zoe
11:30am: Get Zoe
12pm: Home once again --- Have lunch -- somehow figure out how to get Zach to nap before we need to leave...
2:30pm: First OT session
3pm: All done with OT
4pm: Dance - ballet and tap for one hour
5pm: Home again -- try to feed the kids a fast dinner so that we can get out the door before...
6pm: My sanity time with my personal trainer for an hour
7pm: Rush home -- try to get the kids ready for bed
8pm: Bedtime --- as if Zoe is really sleeping at this time by (Zach yes - Zoe no way ;-) by....
10pm: I will hopefully be enjoying my quiet time with both kids sound asleep.

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Phew!
Makes me tired to just read it!