Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another Start To The Week...

This past weekend was awful - still isn't so good going into the week....

Doug has been really sick. Our Doctor is out of town and he is feeling bad enough where he actually took himself to urgent care. I'm thinking he has strep, since Zoe had it a couple weeks ago. I hope he heals fast, since his Mom and Dad are coming into town tomorrow. It will be a nice break to go out by ourselves - also it is our anniversary this coming weekend and I'd kill for a nice, romantic date!

Today is the beginning of a crazy week....
Zoe to and from school
Zach an hour and a half of therapy
Me cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.

Tomorrow
Zoe to school (hoping Doug gets there on time to pick her up)
Zach dentist
In-law's into town

Thursday
Zoe to and from school
Zach therapy morning
Lunch
Zach therapy afternoon
Zoe dance

Friday
Hoping Doug gets Zoe to and from school
While I have Zach at the hospital for his UGI

Okay, so seeing it all typed out really doesn't seem so bad -just a little more hectic then normal -added to it my in-laws here and a test for Zach thrown in the mix of things, and me needing to count on others to help out - considering I've been a bit of a control freak lately, oh yeah and the fact that Doug isn't healthy right now. Hopefully Saturday and Sunday will shape up to be nice days where we can all just relax a little.

3 comments:

KoriG said...

Glad it all seems more doable than earlier in the week!
I hope all goes well and you get some answers this week!!!

tlac171 said...

Hey, it turns out Brendan had strep last week when I talked to you. He's been on meds since last Wed. so he's feeling much better now. Hope Doug feels better soon too.

The upper GI is this Friday?! -- FINALLY!!

Sophie said...

Hey Trac! I was right, Doug does have strep (men - why ever it is that sometimes they choose not to listen to the better half, I'll never know). Glad Brendan is doing better! Maybe we'll catch you guys at the pool sometime soon ;-)