Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ER Visit

We ended up in the ER last night...

Zachary was doing fine until we came home from dance -he ended up having 6 diarrhea diapers in about 45 minutes. I had called our Dr because she said to if we had more diarrhea or vomiting. She told me take him to the ER so that we can get him admitted. The hopes were that he would get admitted and we could have a GI consult in the hospital and get the ball rolling on some more tests that need to be done. I told them EVERY little thing my Dr told me to tell them - including how she wanted to see him get admitted and...

It didn't happen......The ER Dr we saw was plain and simple, an idiot! I didn't like him, nor the level of care we got from the nurses. I can go on and on about both but I won't - plain and simple we were sent home at midnight.

Onto this morning...I'm waiting on a call back from Zach's pediatrician to find out more on the x-ray from yesterday afternoon and the x-rays they ran last night. Also to hear about more of the blood tests, stool tests (fingers crossed they are back), and to find out when the upper GI will take place.

I also UPS Zach's paperwork overnight to the DP. Tracking it shows it is on time for them to receive today. I can't wait until they get it and we find out our appointment time.

As for today - OT was canceled because Ms. Jerry-Anne is home sick so all we will have is ST today.

No comments: