Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF

I am so happy it is Friday....

The kids are finally (knock on wood) both feeling 100%. This weekend is going to be spent at the gym, pool, and beach! AHHHHHH I love living in FL - nothing beats the sun and HOT weather in May! The weekend is looking good - now if it only plays out that way ;-)

I've gotten all my phone calls in - well, I'm waiting on hearing from the pediatrician about the x-ray, but other then that my day is done and it is not even 2pm yet. Zach is all set for his appointment with the pediatric dentist, pediatric GI and the nutritionist. All to be done with-in the next couple of weeks.

TGIF Everyone - If I hear anymore news I'll be back to post about it......

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Hope you get to have an awesome weekend!
I have a wedding tomorrow...no beach for me!