Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Sick Day

What a day today was......


Zach woke up just fine.....laid down for a 5 hour nap and woke up with diarrhea and no fever. I decided since he has been sick to weigh him - He weighed in at a whole 17.4 lbs, that is down 2 lbs in a couple of days. If he keeps this up he is going to disappear. I have friends with 4 month old babies that weigh more then Zachary.

Zoe has had a fever all day long. She has only vomited twice. I took her to the doctor to make sure the strep throat was better. It is all gone YIPPEE but another virus has taken its place. She is still complaining her tummy hurts and hasn't eaten anything. I'm trying my hardest to keep her hydrated. She is also down 2 lbs in a couple of days, but I'm not worried aboiut that as much. Her sassy-ness is coming back so I think this may be the end of what ever is going on.

I was sick most of the day. Doug stayed home from work today so that I was able to sleep. He was on kid duty all day long and did a wonderful job taking care of 3 sickies ;-)

Tomorrow will be interesting, as Doug will be back at work and I'm going to have to juggle the kids by myself. Zoe has a sick note until Wednesday so she will be home. Zach has ST in the afternoon - I hope he is well enough to make it there.

No comments: