Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week 10


So today is Tuesday the beginning of week 10 for little Zach.....

I'm going to take a step back and talk about yesterday....my BF came over and we had a blast taking pictures of the kids. She is a photographer, and does some amazing work! I was so worried Zach was not going to handle the day well - but he proved me wrong.

Fast forward to today..... AWFUL! I don't know if it was all the stimulus yesterday or what - but we are experiencing some major changes with him and his SPD. They are not good changes, they are not changes I'm willing to talk about just yet. I'll put it this way, I needed to walk out of both of his sessions today, not because I was told to do so but because I could no longer watch my little boy struggle. He has been slipping away for the past 1 and a half to two weeks now with no improvements in sight.

Something is going on, we have yet to hit the nail on its head and right now I feel like I'm repeatedly hitting the hammer on my thumb.

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Oh hon...I know how frustrating it is to see him struggling. I'd hoped that is mood and stuff yesterday meant that he was going to get out of his funk.... :-(
Hope I didn't make it worse yesterday, but I guess we'll never know for sure.
Look at that smiling, happy boy, and remember how much fun we had yesterday and know that this too shall pass...this valley on the rollercoaster seems to be a long one, but the hill is coming.
It's coming.