Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Wish

I wish ignorance would disappear and compassion would always shine threw! The world would be a much better place if people could learn some lessons on these two things!

I wish people would learn to keep opinions to themselves, especially when they have nothing good to say.

I wish people would take the time and learn not everyone is the same.

I wish people would take the time to slow down, enjoy life because it is short and be happy.

I wish people would see someone who is different and think of all the strengths that person has.

I wish when people didn't understand a situation someone was going threw they would take the time to learn.

I wish people would realize if they took the time to learn they could really help someone in a positive way.

This all came about because I talked to my BFF today and she had run into my grandmother and aunt today - I haven't talked to my aunt in ages. My grandmother was sweet but my aunt had some obnoxious words about me and my situation with Zachary. I can't help but be upset - I don't want to waste my energy as I know it is better spent focusing on other things, but I am upset - I'm livid!

Tanya gave me the best advise -- "Smile and look the other way" These words are wise words from a mother who has been threw so much and has so much strength - strength that I admire more then she will ever know! I'm sure it will take some practice - but here I sit smiling and trying with all my might to look the other way!


I believe there aren't enough compassionate people in this world and if everyone would do just one kind thing a day for either someone they know or a complete stranger we could make the world a better place. Just even a smile for someone can make all the difference ---- go ahead try it, you may even find you feel better inside!!!!

1 comment:

KoriG said...

:-)

Tanya has some awesome advice.
So sorry about the whole situation though.