Monday, July 14, 2008

A New Week

Today is the start of a new week, new challenge, new schedule, and more waiting. I'm sitting here wondering what to expect.

Tomorrow we will be starting our alternative communication usage with Zach (Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)). Ms. Kristin should have some pictures ready for me and I will have the challenge of creating the system for at home. I'm hoping that Zoe will be able to help me get things all put together.

I also need to remember we have another new schedule with OT this week. I can't wait until things get back together for Ms. Jerry-Anne so we can have the same weekly schedule again.

This is also the week before all the BIG appointments. I have to say I'm a little on edge about how they are going to go. I'm so tired of all the waiting.

Here is to a new week, and another new challenge to overcome.

No comments: