Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nerves...

I'm one giant bundle of nerves right now. Today is the big day, the day we find out what Zach's treatment will be for his gastroparesis.

I think my nerves are worse because of his vomiting this week and now we are also back to having very bad diarrhea (not as if it is ever much better but he goes threw stages) I don't know if he got worse just before his appointment so that Doug and I are prepared for what we may face ahead or if it is just a rather large coincidence.

We need to be at the children's clinic at 9:40am for a 10am appointment with his dietitian and hopefully they will be able to squeeze us in to see the GI, but if not we head back down there for a 2:15pm appointment. AHHH, what to do with the in between time?!?!? Can someone scream Sophie may need some shopping therapy?!?!

All anyone wants for their child is the best. I'm trying so hard to do that for Zachary but sometimes Life's Struggles just seems so much harder then they need to be.

No comments: