Friday, July 25, 2008

Not Yet

Doug and I have not yet started Zachary on his new medication. The doctor wanted us to wait until early next week because he was thinking Zach may have a bug with some things that have been happening to him lately. I didn't believe that for a minute as what is happening with Zach right now is no different then things that have happened his whole life.

WRONG....I woke up with a bug this morning so we will be waiting on the medication for Zach.

Man, that doctor knows everything LOL Yes, just in case this isn't a coincidence that I have a bug we will wait. I'm worried enough to start this medication with a child who isn't sick.

AH more waiting - that is all I need ;-)

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Bleck that you're sick..but man, that doc seemed to nail it!
Hope you all feel better soon!