Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello...I'm Here....Sorta

WOW I never thought this would happen....I've been neglecting my blog - once again.
This CraingBridge page has me forgetting all about where my journey started.....right here with blogger and I need to remember how much writing on here has gotten me threw!

No real new anything to report....I'm tired of double posting, it feels too repetitive.

Zach is okay he had a good nights sleep -- but somehow I feel like I'm still lacking in the sleep department.

The kids both had their report cards this week. I'm in shock at how fast the school year is passing us by.
Zachary is doing GREAT and progress is being made.
Zoe is simply AMAZING this kid is so good in school -- she really must get it from Daddy, as Mommy never liked school the way Zoe does (at least for now). All M's and 1's -- the best it can be in 1st grade and a wonderful note from the teacher as well, about how well Zoe is doing and how impressed she is by her abilities and that she just wants to keep encouraging her to keep up all the hard work.

No comments: