Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy

I'm happy to post that as I type this all of Zach's records are on their way to the doctor....not by mail BUT by e-mail so they get there TODAY!!!!! My wonderful husband has his secretary working on transferring the paper to pdf files and e-mailing one file at a time. They think it will be sent in about 7 e-mails. We have 192 pieces of paper to deal with.

I'm happy that Doug read the paperwork better then I did to see that the files could be faxed or e-mailed. I guess, all that working on filling the questioner out right and getting the records I overlooked the options of sending all that information - let's hope I didn't overlook anything else. BUT boy am I HAPPY we found an easier....FASTER way of getting them up to Atlanta.

Now I guess the real wait begins to see what will happen next......

No comments: