Friday, September 18, 2009

Zach's 3rd Birthday

Yesterday was Zach's 3rd Birthday and What a Day it WAS!!!!!
Mommy got to go to Zach's school during centers and play with all of Zach's friends! I brought them a project to do - it was GREAT working with the kids individually to make something fun!
After that I surprised Zach and took him out of school and over to Toys R Us! Zach got a balloon and picked out a gift -- Mickey Mouse Magic Choo Choo.
Then it was home to play and wait for his big sister and Daddy to get home.
Since Zach's can't eat we made a cake with his presents and sang Happy Birthday that way - it was a big hit!!!!
Happy Birthday My Little Man! I'm so proud of you and how you've grown!

1 comment:

Annette W. said...

That is an awesome cake for an awesome boy!

PS, I love the new layout!