Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New News....Again A Wait.....

Just a quick little bit to let some steam out.....I really should think first but I just need to write (just a little)

I received a call from Zoe's pediatrician today.....the blood tests are back. She said she thought they looked okay but really wants to hear from the endocrinologist because levels very so much and based on age and all. She told me to keep trying to get in sooner to the endo - I called and so far that isn't looking like it is going to happen.

The bad news is that Zoe's WBC is low.....again! It isn't fearful at this point BUT is is NOT where it should be. My very first question was "Could WBC being low have anything to do with all the other things going on....having signs of puberty?" She told me "no" BUT I can not shake this feeling the WBC count has something to do with something that isn't good that is going on.

For now I wait more and watch Zoe a bit more closely.

No comments: