Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Waiting

I'm just on here really quick as I'm full of nerves, on the end of my seat waiting.

Early Steps is coming out to the house today to discharge Zachary from their services.
I've never had them come to our home, I've only been to their office. I've never met the woman who is coming to our house before. I've only spoken with her on the phone twice to confirm the visit.

Today is going to be bitter sweet. My baby boy is growing up, so quickly. He will be 3 on Thursday and no more Early Steps ---- I'm so thankful for EI threw the school system. I'm so thankful we will still be able to keep Zach with all his other therapists on top of school in a private setting. I am trying not to worry knowing I am still keeping Zach in all the best hands possible!

1 comment:

@ColoradoMom said...

I hope it went well today! We just started with EI 5 months ago and I'm already nervous for 18 months from now when we have to let them go. :(