Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ultrasound

We are back from the hospital, Zachary had his ultrasound today at 8am.

It went really well, I've got to thank his SPD for that! I Know thanking his SPD must sound so strange to some of you - but for me, it is because he goes threw so much. Sometimes I catch myself thinking about if he wasn't able to shut down, how would he cope with all these tests? I've seen him before the SPD was so bad - he fought tests being done - that was much harder to watch. SPD, right now, during these moments is like saving grace for me. It is much easier to watch him shut down then it is for me to see him struggling, crying, and fighting the tests being done.

He laid so still, arms up, fists clenched, eyes looking down and to the side (I think he was looking at the bed). He didn't move, and not a sound came out of him. The tech commented "if only all little ones were this good!" Little did she know he was just shutting down.

My paperwork says "call in 4 days for results" Hopefully there will be some good news to blog about.


No comments: