Saturday, June 28, 2008

Big Bad Wolf









These are pictures Kori was able to capture last night - They all turned out so wonderful, so I know this is a overload ;-) We sure are going to miss Kori and Alex tonight at the main show (I'm wishing I had her camera so I'd be able to get shots from Zoe's other 2 dances)

I need to add a small Mommy brag -- Zoe is the baby of her group, one of the girls is 6 (has been for a while) the rest are 7. Zoe was 4 when class began and Ms Libby (the owner of the acadamy) made an exception for her to join the class (she wanted the kids to all be 5 at the start of the dance year). So, Zoe is the baby coming in at a young 5 year old - at the end of the dance year. I was so very proud of her - she did just fine, no need to watch the older girls - she was all business, smiles, and sass. Her presence on stage was great! One of the oldest girls was even watching Zoe to see what to do.
Now hopefully tonight will be the same ;-)




1 comment:

KoriG said...

Wow was she good! Such a natural, and the sass! She can definately bring it, and not shy in the least of being in the stage!