Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday, Already?!?!

I can't believe how fast this week has flown by!

Today is a somewhat relaxing day - Doug took Zoe to school for me, so it is just Zach and I until we need to pick her up. So far it has really just been me - as Zach has decided to sleep in (it is already 9am).

Zach has to have his blood work done today - my fingers are crossed for him and I'm already doing some deep breathing as it is always hard to watch him shut off.

I was looking at my calendar for the rest of this month and I can't believe how busy (as if we are ever NOT busy) we will be.... Next week is Zoe's last day of school on Wednesday - she has a party that we can all attend and then at night a graduation ceremony, and her 2 days of dance. Of course Zach has his 3 days of therapy, and Thursday is his ultrasound. Saturday is photo day for Zoe's dance academy - which stinks because it will be a whole day down the drain - pictures at 10:15, 11:00, and 1:30. The following week will be Zach's 2 other tests, 3 days of therapy, Zoe's 2 days of dance, and hopefully a nice relaxing weekend before the following week. The week of the 23rd is HELL week AKA recital week - on top of 3 days of therapy I will be lugging Zoe all over town Monday she has practice from 5:30-8:30pm, Thursday from 5:30-7pm, Friday from 5:30-9:30pm, and Saturday is the recital we have to be there at 3:30, curtain isn't until 5:00 YIKES I'm tired just typing about the rest of the month ;-)

No comments: