Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slowly....(Week 6)

Falling behind with blogging, I really need to get back into the swing of things.

So far this week has been great with therapy, really no new news to report. Zach is doing good and I believe adding the sensory diet elements are really helping him (more then I thought they would).

I tried to contact the DP's office today and found out that they have taken his uptake out of their file which means that the scheduler has created a chart and we are waiting on an appointment date. The scheduler was out of the office today so I was told to call back in the morning and more then likely we will know when Zach will be seen at that point. YEAH -- now I'm keeping my finger's crossed it won't be when he is having any of these other tests done.

Progress - it has happened in many different ways over the past 6 weeks - Life's Struggles are seeing some sunshine right now!

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Love shunshine!!! YAY for sunshine!!! And YAY for progress!

Want some more sunshine?? School's out in less than a week...and then I'll be free to come up and PLAY!!!

YAY!!!
:-)