Thursday, October 16, 2008

One Week

In one week from today we will be sitting in the hospital, and hopefully by this time (4:00pm) Zach's surgery will be over and done with and he will be safe and sound, resting comfortably.

My mind has not stopped racing since finding out all the information on Monday.
I have my ups and downs.
I look at my sweet little boy and think what am I doing to him, other times I look at his sweet face and know this is going to be what makes him thrive for the first time in a long time.

I am such a planner - if things aren't planned well in advance if drives me absolutely crazy. I've been trying to get the house in order and a list made for things to bring on our stay. Zachary's OT is going to have a list of what to bring to help with his SPD while stuck in the hospital. I need to remember little things to have packed for myself, as I won't be leaving his side. Zoe wants me to buy him a puppy she saw the other day that makes soothing sounds. Of course I'll also need to bring his blanket - or I'll be hearing bebe the whole stay with lots of tears.


I have so much going threw my head, from is everything going to get here for when we are home, to how does this work, to what to bring to the hospital, to what things will be like when we bring him home ect....ect....

I sit and wonder if this week is going to go by quickly or if it will feel as it is taking an eternity to go by...........

No comments: