Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Little Man and Our Big Day Tomorrow


Here is a picture of my little man taken 2 days before we get the big information about the feeding tube.

The more I think about tomorrow the more worried I become.

Yesterday I had called Kori. Not knowing she was in town, she asked me to come meet with her - knowing I was down and worried about the upcoming appointment on Monday. I reluctantly went and met her at the park. It was a good time and just what I needed, time with one of my best friends, and some fresh air.

We had a great time!

Zoe and Alex (Kori's son who is a day younger then Zoe - her BFF) got to play in the park, run around, and ride the carousel. They had a blast! Zach sat on a park bench the whole time - I think he enjoyed himself as he could see the tour trains that were driving by, and didn't hesitate to point them out to Kori and I.

Kori (who is also photographer) was also able to get some great shots of the kids. I'm sharing this one, because it is Zach - his personality and all - a perfect shot of my little man!

Thanks Kori! As always, you know how much I cherish the pictures you get of both of the kids - but the ones of Zach truly hold a special spot in my heart because no one captures him as well as you can. I swear you are the only person he trusts (besides Doug, Zoe, and I of course ;-) Thank you so much for the park, shopping (I needed that LOL), and dinner - it was a GREAT afternoon!

As our day is coming to an end today - I ask for positive thoughts, and prayers from anyone willing to send them our way. Tomorrow is going to be a long day and I hope I am able to maintain a positive attitude no matter what we find out.

1 comment:

KoriG said...

He Wuvs me...he really does :-)
I'm so honored that he let me hold him all over Target, and let me get him in and out of the car. And held my hand whenever I asked. He's such a cool kid Soph.
Praying for you and thinking of you constantly right now. I'm SOOOOOO glad we got together yesterday! It's all Alex has talked about too....definately have to make a point to do it more, but we say that every time. I'm so glad you met me!!!!
Love you girl! I'll be waiting by the phone tomorrow!
ILY