Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friends

Thank G_D for good friends!

We have had a long, bumpy road we have been following lately and it isn't coming to an end anytime soon.

Last night I went out with a friend of mine, we didn't do much - went out for margaritas (the best I've ever had ;-) and guacamole at a restaurant I've never been - it was fabulous! Good food, amazing drinks, great conversation -it was like I could breathe for the first time in a long time. I needed last night more then she will ever understand. I am so thankful for her! Thank you so very much Tracy!!!

Last night also helped to remind me of my other friends and family (you all should know who you are - my FL friends, my MI friends and family, my online buddies from BBC, my TNT girls, and a special friend in Chi-town) that I am thankful that you all have cared enough to ask questions, be there when I've needed to cry, be there just to listen to all my venting, laugh with me, or just sit in silence with me. If you guys are reading this "Thank You!" Your friendships means so much to me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you need anything,a friend to talk to or just listen you just call me! Lots of love from MI.

Sophie said...

Thanks Jackie XOXO