Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day Time Feed

10 O'clock Feed


Zachary is doing GREAT!
These are pics of him yesterday at his morning feed - I told him it was time to eat and he climbed on the couch and lifted his shirt so I could hook him up.
I put on a movie for him and he fell asleep within 5 minutes of his pump starting.
Afterwards, I have to flush his extension with H2O in a syringe....I don't do it anymore - he is such a big boy he does it himself ;-)
I'm so relieved he has taken to his tubie so well!

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Oh, he is such a cool kid! What a smarty! He knows how important it it...and flushing it himself? Wow. At two years old no less.
Soph...he's awesome, you know it, but you need to hear it a little bit more :-)
So glad he's taken to his tubie and his feeds so well!

He looks so tall in these pics!! LOL