Friday, October 10, 2008

GREAT NEWS

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

I just got the best news EVER.....................Our insurance is going to cover 100% of Zach's testing for RSS!!!!!

I am so ecstatic I was jumping up and down after I got off the phone!!!! Even Debbie (our genetics counselor) was so shocked that it was going to be 100% covered, she has never seen this test covered before!

I swear this is a sign.......maybe, just maybe, it will show up and we will with out a doubt have a name for what is going on with Zach! I felt like if we were going to have to pay for the test that it would definitely show up with nothing, and that still doesn't rule out RSS - just because that would be our luck. Now it is going to be covered ---- please, oh please, let us have an answer!

I need to remember one test only has a 7-10% chance of finding it and the other 20% - if we find nothing with this test, RSS is still not ruled out. I just want to have a definite answer on this, I need to have a name.

In my heart I know this is what Zach has.

It is much harder knowing nothing then knowing something!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You don't know me but I had to comment on your blog. We aren't experiencing the exact problems you are but we are dealing with a possible genetic condition that caused a tumor to grow on my little girls optic nerve. I recieved this same wonderful news that the test would be covered about 3 weeks ago and I understand your sentiment. This has all been so stressful, your comments almost brought me to tears for your little man. It is sooo much better to know for sure. We have 4 more weeks till we get the results. I hope you get the answers you all need. May God bless your family.