Friday, October 23, 2009

WOW Time Flies!

I totally forgot that it has been one year today since Zach's g-tube was placed.
Here are some pictures from a year ago....when he gets home from school I must get updates so I can place them side by side. WOW a YEAR -- really, a year, SO soon!

The Morning of the surgery 10/23/08 - this is where it will go Waiting with Daddy @ the children's hospital
The worry right after surgery...Mommy & Daddy will never forget about this moment (picture or not) - they were not so sure how I was going to make it because I could not keep my O2 at a stable level.....Mommy & Daddy waited for over an hour after my surgery was over and then were called back because the nurses in recovery wanted to see if having Mommy & Daddy with me would help me (everyone was worried and on needles waiting to see what would happen)........THANKFULLY it did, but I still need help for the next day and a half with the help of oxygen directly into my nose.
Resting with some heavy duty pain meds
Resting with the help of oxygen - I could not keep my O2 up for the first day and a half
My first feed

No comments: