Monday, June 15, 2009

The Start of Summer

Summer was off to an early start for us, but it has hit me that the next 71 days it will be me and my two kids add to that the early start to summer and it becomes 80 and 1/2 days spent together. I forgot what it was like the 3 of us day in and day out.

Now with Zach being older, Zoe being older they both have a mind of their own and want to go in two totally different directions.

Mine and Zach's days won't change much, he will still have to go to all his therapies but now I have to worry of dragging Zoe along with us. She likes to go and is always saying she'd like to be a therapist when she grows up, but still I know it is a lot on a 6 year old to do all week long.

Zoe's days are going to be 100% different then a typical school day. I'm hoping I will come up with ideas to keep her happy and feeling like it isn't all about Zach.

This week is her hematology/oncology appointment...I'm hoping we will have some solid answers on Friday, but trying not to get my hopes up at the same time.

Next week will be busy, not only do we have therapy, and swimming lessons, but added to the typical week we have recital week for Zoe - which means dance on Wednesday from 5pm - 9pm, Friday from 3pm - 9pm, and two recital shows on Saturday and Sunday. We also have a dentist appointment for both kids that week.

The rest of the summer is looking kind of clear, for now......

No comments: