Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Maybe Some Positive

I received a call yesterday from our insurance company and "supposedly" we have received not one but 2 exceptions of benefits. We have also been given another case manager - thank goodness for formal complaints!

1. Formula paid after detectable is met up to $2000 for the year ----- here is my sarcastic note for that -- thanks, but this in NOT a big deal NOR is it a triumph for us. The last bill I received for formula (one month worth) was for $1400. That $2000 will get us NO WHERE!!!!

2. They have decided after we meet our $2000 DME limit they will continue to pay for all of our DME. --- The problem here, we STILL do not know what is covered under DME

I was told we will have a formal letter in our hands by next week.......we'll see. I do not believe any of this until I see it in writing.

No comments: