Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today Is The Day

We have been waiting for, for 3 months!

Today is the day that we thought we may be waiting 12 months for. Yes, this DP has a 12 month waiting period. He see cases of high need first (Zach was on of those cases). I feel so bad for all those parents with the much longer wait then we have had.

Today is the day I've been patiently waiting for to happen. - We are so very fortunate to have gotten in fast.

Today is the day we take Zach to see the Developmental Pediatrician.

Today is the day my nerves are shot. I've heard such mixed review on this Dr - most of which have been rather negative. Yet, at the same time even the parents I've heard from with bad news still say he is an AMAZING Dr.

Today is the day we may get an answer. To have words to tell people what is really wrong with Zach, has been something Doug and I have been searching for this whole time - Today might be that day.

Today is the day we still might hear nothing. This, is my worst case scenario which has me going crazy - I don't think I can handle one more "We don't know what is going on with Zachary" quote from a Dr.

Today is finally here!

1 comment:

Debra said...

I wish you the very best luck!! I can't wait to read what he said