Thursday, February 4, 2010

Doesn't Think.....


It gets any sweeter then this..........

This morning Doug and I were woken up by Otis needing to go potty. Doug took him out and I lingered behind trying to get in a couple more zzzzz's.

When they came back inside Doug forgot to shut the bedroom door, so Otis was roaming the house.

Next thing we hear are the two kids voices saying, from afar... "Good Morning Otis!" The voices were coming from the same room in the house............

Zach's bedroom door had been left open AFTER he woke up in the middle of the night and went into his sisters room telling her "Zoe you need sleep with me, I sad"

Zoe woke up, got out of her bed and into Zach's to -- in her words..."I needed to help comfort my little brother, so I slept with him"

Now honestly.....it doesn't get sweeter then that :) I think my Thursday was made perfect by sibling love!!!!

No comments: