Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Day

Today is yet another day in our lives....

We have a new schedule to get used to, which is a huge feet for Zachary. We will find out for sure what days and times all of his therapy will take place - so really this will be a whole new week of getting used to new things.

Today is therapy day (ST)-- I'm not sure how much will get accomplished at ST today. Last week Zach decided he didn't like Ms. Kristin (SLP) but did decide he liked to throw little, hard, plastic balls at her face. YES he is all boy ;-) I wonder what form of torture he will use on her today?!?!

I, on the other hand, really like Kristin - she is a no holds bar therapist - if Zach isn't doing what he needs to do she takes things away from him. She doesn't let him get away with ANYTHING and to her tantrums have no place. She does let him tantrum, but he gets no satisfaction from doing so around Ms. Kristin. I hope he warms up to her today, so that we can finally get in a real ST session.

Right now things are peaceful - Zach is down for his nap and Mommy can relax.

1 comment:

KoriG said...

I haven't met Ms. Kristen, but I can tell I already like her...she sounds just like me! LOL