Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Mind Doesn't Mean Busy

This week is fairly easy for us...no new appointments just he same old routine of therapy, therapy, therapy.

I did receive a call from Zach's dietitian last week after our GI appointment she would like to try him on something called EO28 Splash, it is another amino acid based drink (similar to his formula). This one, unlike, what he is on, is more like a juice...it comes in 3 flavors. She would like him to try samples before we order the drink because it is very expensive, I pick them up this Friday. She told me she believes he won't react to it but we must make sure first.

My mind has been more busy then my body this past week. I've been thinking too much about his allergy appointment coming up on Monday. I have many questions that I will need to get answers while we are at the office.

2 comments:

Annette W. said...

I hope you are able to enjoy a few quiet days at home!

Jessica said...

Wesley uses the EO28-Splash. It smells awful and I'm sure it tastes the same but Wes has been drinking it like a pro. Thank God! Hope your little one is having success with it too. It's gluten and casein free!