Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Add A New....

Doctor to our list................

UGH
So the other day I was changing Zach and I noticed his legs were different lengths. I thought to myself "nope I'm wrong, this isn't right" so I did what any mom would do and looked at him for the next hour. Moving him into different positions and finally getting out the measuring tape to check yet again. I was right - his legs are different lengths.

We then went to PT and I asked if Ms Patty could look him over and remeasure so she did and she came up with the same thing -- different leg lengths.

I took him to his pediatrician this morning to have her do a triple check and she too said "hum different lengths, this is new"

Tomorrow morning I am taking him to the hospital for another bone scan. On December 2nd I am taking him to see the orthopedic surgeon. Hopefully this is something that just needs to be watched and won't cause any problems.

This is yet another sign of RSS.......asymmetry in limbs.

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Dang, another one?
And another tic on the symptoms of RSS....wow...so have they decided to make that his official diagnosis yet?